Tuesday, October 30, 2007

karmakarisik

all my friends say that of course its gonna get better.. but still it's never-ending.. that's what happens when you play catch without arms.

we've got this far
i don't know if you care
but i think that you should swear
or something of the sorts
show me your trying

by now you should have somehow realised what you gotta do
...
because maybe you're gonna be the one that saves me

what you got is what gets me every time
the way you piss on everything real
oh, show me one that you think is so virtuous and clean
and i'll show you, show you what i mean

you’ve just got to trust me.

no need to stay as it’s always nothing.

love, love…you’re already home.

bazen duramaz, kemanlar çaldı, yerine koyamam, taksimde vardı.. niye gittin? neden gittin?

evet...

bize de bekleriz.

0 BIDIBIDI: